Lake Louise (Lake Louise) is located in Banff national Park in Canada, the southern canadian Rockies. The lake area is 0.8 sq km, a length of about 2 km, width 0.5 km Its unusual bright color water in it has acquired through the rock brought by streams from the glaciers. First, the lake was named Emerald, but it was later renamed lake Louise in honor of Princess Louise – daughters of Queen Victoria and wife of the Governor-General of the canadian colonies of great Britain.
In 1882, Tom Wilson, one of the experts who built the Canadian Pacific Railway in the area of the village of Laggan (the former name of the station Lake Louise), once he heard a distant noise, and the Indian guide informed him that the drone emits a huge white mountain that rises above the “lake of little fishes”. When the next morning Tom Wilson went there, we found a beautiful lake, surrounded by the majestic Rocky mountains, with snow-capped peaks and bright green forest on the picturesque slopes. He later recalled: “for Some time we sat silently, unable to look away from the brilliant beauty of the landscape that unfolded in sparkling glacier”.
Near the lake is more than the number of small lakes, waterfalls and trails to them.
With ecology here things well, Continue reading
June July August September
The cost of the tour per person. 1095$
The tour cost includes.
· Meeting – seeing off at the airport of Barnaul/Gorno-Altaisk
· Transfer across the territory of Russia (Barnaul-Tashanta-Barnaul)
· Transfer across the territory of Mongolia ( Olgii-Mongolia programme – Olgii )
· Russian g Varadero guide throughout the tour
· Chefs throughout the tour in Mongolia
· 3 – times meal per day ( Breakfast – Breakfast. About – lunch. At – dinner ) including drinking water
· Permission to travel in border areas
(1 night) hotel in Kosh-Agach,
The tour price does not include.
· Start/end of tour in Novosibirsk
· Breakfast 1st day / dinner 9 day
The tour program
Morning meeting at the airport of Barnaul. Travel along the ancient Continue reading